What our Carpet Cleaning Includes
- March 7, 2017
- Tags: carpet cleaning, carpet cleaning Santa Rosa, carpet drying, emergency carpet cleaning, fast drying carpet cleaning, How to Clean Carpets, pet stain removal, Remove Spots, Santa Rosa Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal Santa Rosa, steam cleaning
Step 1. Pre-inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results.
Step 2. Commercial Pre-vscuum: Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
Step 3. Furniture moving: Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces are left in place under our regular pricing structure. Our Techs can quote the exact cost an...
5 Reasons Why Fast Drying Is So Important On Carpets and Rugs!
- February 28, 2017
- Tags: carpet cleaning, Carpet Cleaning Deals, carpet cleaning Santa Rosa, carpet cleaning Sonoma, carpet drying, Healdsburg carpet cleaning, How to Clean Carpets, Rohnert Park carpet cleaning, Santa Rosa Carpet Cleaning, Spot Removal Santa Rosa
1.You'll get the same deep steam cleaning, but with fast drying.
2. You'll get to walk on your carpet right after cleaning.
3. Fast drying eliminates the possibility of mold growth.
4. Fast drying greatly prevents the possibility of returning spots (wicking).
5. Fast drying keeps your carpet, rugs and upholstery clean longer.
3 Reasons February is The Best Time To Get The Best Cleaning
- February 25, 2017
- Tags: carpet cleaning Healdsburg, carpet cleaning Petaluma, carpet cleaning Rohnert Park, carpet cleaning Santa Rosa, carpet cleaning Sonoma, fast drying carpet cleaning, Healdsburg carpet cleaning, Petaluma carpet cleaning, Rohnert Park carpet cleaning, Santa Rosa Carpet Cleaning, Sonoma carpet cleaning, spring cleaning, steam cleaning
1) Even faster dry times. Your carpets will be cleaned with our special hot water steam extraction wand that helps carpet get extremely clean and dry in record time. This is the best tool we've ever used on carpet.
2) You'll get the best special offer of 2017. Because it is our slow season, we have come up with promotions that make it worth your while. I guarantee that you will never get a lower price for our services at any other time during the year. This offer ends March 15th, 2017
3) You can easily get an appointment. Com...
What To Do If Spots Do Come Back After You’ve Had Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
First, call the company that cleaned your carpets as soon as you notice the re-appearing spot. Most companies will come right back to offer a courtesy clean.
Up to 5 steps is all it takes for the technician to minimize the spot
-The spot will be treated with the appropriate cleaning agent
-The water pressure will be turned way down. It’s very important not to over wet the carpet
-A fiber rinse will be used to remove the cleaning agent so no residue is lef...
Why Do Spots Come Back After I Have My Carpets Cleaned
There are just two reasons why spots come back after your carpets have been professionally cleaned.
1. The spot or area had such heavy buildup and or was never picked up properly when the spill originally occurred that a second cleaning is needed. This occurrence is called wicking. Wicking is the process where the soil that is in the carpet backing or even padding works its way to the surface in the drying process after the carpet has been cleaned. There is treatment available for wicking but cleaning the carpet is first recommended to find out what areas need more attention.