With more than nine years of mold removal and restoration in the Santa Rosa area, the specially trained technicians at California Steam Clean understand precisely how to handle your mold removal issues.
Consider the following reasons a professional mold removal company should be called in to deal with any issues with mold you are experiencing.
1. It is impossible to eradicate mold completely. Microscopic mold spores exist indoors and outdoors. We usually never notice.
When mold grows outdoors, it plays an essential role in the natural world. Mold travels indoors, too, through open windows and doors, and on your clothes and shoes. Microbes can even travel inside on your pets. Most of the time, mold causes no problem at all because it settles in inhospitable environments.
Mold prefers warmer temperatures, but it also grows in cold climates, which is why mold is found around air-conditioning units and refrigerators.
Indoors, mold grows in moist, damp environments. Basements, attics, and crawl spaces are the most frequent areas of mold growth. Other prime areas susceptible to mold growth are wooden window sills, around roof leaks, or on ceiling tiles or pipes. You can also find mold inside the nooks and crannies of HVAC units and chimneys, under wallpaper, and along the eaves of an attic.
Most often, mold damage occurs after a home has sustained severe water damage.
Every mold problem is unique. Call California Steam Clean for a FREE estimate as quickly as possible after you find mold growth. We will identify the mold type and then professionally remove and eliminate the mold infestation.
Professional Mold Removal is Vital
2. Mold can cause health problems like asthma and produce chronic respiratory and sinus issues similar to allergies or hay fever: sneezing, wheezing, itchy eyes, coughing, sore throat, and sometimes headache and fatigue.
After prolonged or untreated exposure, sometimes mold can cause severe and long-term health complications and even – in rare cases – death.
If left untreated, mold damages the surfaces on which it lives. It can even cause problems with the structural integrity of your property.
California Steam Clean provides 24/7 emergency service. Call us as soon as you discover mold for removal and remediation as quickly as possible.
3. Our commitment to removal means that California Steam Clean will remove the mold growth in your home, restoring your home to normal levels.
It’s important to remember that no company can ensure complete removal of all mold. Mold is everywhere, and as long as it stays within normal levels and limits, it causes no problems at all. We will provide a solution to get you back to normal as quickly as possible. Part of that mold removal process is providing you a clear, concise, and well-communicated plan in which you can have confidence.
- Free estimate. Once you call California Steam Clean for mold removal and remediation, one of our professional technicians will provide an inclusive and FREE estimate.
- Formulate a plan. First, we listen to you. There is a great deal we can learn and time we can save by communicating well from the beginning. Together, we will discuss a plan to get you back to normal. We are committed to sharing with you all the appropriate and necessary steps needed. We are also clear from the very beginning about the start and finish time approximations.
- The plan comes together. The first step of a mold removal plan is to locate the source of the moisture. Mold can’t grow without it. We will find an area that will require some maintenance to eliminate the possibility of the mold’s unwanted return. California Steam Clean can handle that part, too!
After we find and control the source of the moisture, we will begin our state-of-the-art cleaning and disinfecting process, demolition (if necessary), and finally, preventative recommendations.
- Reconstruction. If the situation requires demolition and reconstruction, California Steam Clean can handle that for you, too. Our certified and specially trained technicians can save you from the inconvenience of dealing with more than one service provider.
- Prevention. No one can prevent mold from entering your home, but there are steps you can take to prevent it from growing. Depending on your unique circumstances, we can discuss prevention techniques like controlling humidity levels, sealing leaks, ventilating showers, laundry rooms, and cooking areas.
What to Expect
4. Our family-owned business will respond to your mold removal needs with professionalism and provide effective communication throughout the removal and remediation process.
- Professionalism. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced. We provide state-of-the-art equipment and effective cleaning and sanitizing solutions. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Communication. We won’t leave you guessing. It is important to us that you understand every step in our treatment plan and timeline. We want you to know what to expect and when to expect it. Your project manager is available for any questions you may have. If we don’t know the answer, we will find out.
Confidence and Trust
5. Remember that while this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you, we handle situations like this every day.
We are your neighbors and understand how daunting this situation feels. Trust us to help get you and those items most important to you back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
Call California Steam Clean today for a FREE estimate on all your restoration needs. We are here for you!